La bonne nouvelle: Director Alex Neff is creating Accès Study Abroad, a new program that picks up where BCA left off. C'est parti pour de nouvelles aventures!
- room and board with a host family or student foyer residence
- free bicycle rental for 3 months
- use of ACCÈS office with free wifi access
- excursions throughout the semester
- activities such as cooking class, accordion workshop and folk dancing
- The European Union today
- History of Alsace, vineyards and wine production since 1300.
- French literature, from Voltaire to Hugo
- Religion in contemporary France
- French cuisine, a history
- Mont Sainte Odile monastery
- The European Parliament
- Le Struthof Nazi concentration camp
- Heidelberg castle, Germany
- Art nouveau tour of Nancy
* Course selection depends on student language ability. Offerings may change at the discretion of the University of Strasbourg. Excursion schedules may vary from one semester to the next.
As of January 2, 2013:
Alex Neff, director
Accès Study Abroad, Strasbourg, France
7 ave de la Forêt Noire